We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic CRM Coordinator to join our team. Based at our headquarters in Amsterdam, you'll have the chance to be a part of a rapidly growing fashion brand with a dynamic work environment valuing creativity, teamwork, and a customer-centric approach.
As a CRM Coordinator, you will play an integral role in our Ecommerce team, working closely with our Ecommerce Manager to own and elevate our customer relationship management efforts. We are looking for someone who's eager to learn, brings ideas to the table and execute autonomously. In other words, you will play a key role in shaping our CRM strategy.
You're main responsibilities will be:
- Analyzing the customer base to identify potential opportunities and areas for improvement
- Overseeing the implementation of customer retention strategies
- Developing and executing personalized marketing communication
- Utilizing automation tools to streamline and automate CRM processes, including segmentation, campaign execution and AB testing
- Continuously monitoring and analyzing campaign performance metrics to identify optimization opportunities for customer engagement and conversion rates
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of CRM initiatives
- Are fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Have 1-2 years experience working in CRM
- Have a solid understanding of CRM systems and marketing automation tools, having worked with Klaviyo is a plus
- Have a strong motivation to drive CRM to the next level by constantly using data, creativity and technology to create results
- Have a creative mind and a strong commercial drive
- Have an open mind and embrace new ideas and cultures
- Are interested in the fashion industry
We offer you the chance to work at a fast-growing fashion brand and a lot of learning and development, including daily nutritious lunch/snacks, weekly office drinks (we serve natural wine!), and shopping budget to get your ØLÅF goods.
If you want to apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to Camilla (firstname.lastname@example.org).