Starts: January 2024
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Intern to join our team based in our office in Amsterdam. As an all-round Ecommerce Intern, you will support our Ecommerce Manager with day-to-day operations, analytics as well as strategic projects. More specifically, but not limited to, you will get the opportunity to learn and work with the following:
- Assist in day-to-day execution of tasks within a variety of ecommerce disciplines, such as digital marketing, site merchandising, website operations, content management, copywriting, SEO and much more.
- Support in planning and execution of campaigns to drive traffic, sales and customer retention.
- Attend and help prepare performance reviews.
- Research, develop and share knowledge of emerging ecommerce trends, innovations and companies.
- Perform administrative and operational functions to support across teams.
- Identify and start projects to promote the brand online, increase customer satisfaction and key sales factors.
The most important qualification for this internship is your mindset. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, can take direction and follow instructions as well as meet deadlines. Being highly skilled in English is advantageous as we are a team with various nationalities. You must be pursuing a degree in Digital Commerce, Online Marketing, Business Fashion or other related disciplines. Lastly, it’s a big plus if you are interested in the fashion industry.
We offer you the chance to work at a fast-growing fashion brand and a lot of learning and development, including daily nutritious lunch, weekly office drinks (we serve natural wine!), and shopping budget to get your ØLÅF goods.
If you want to apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.