Junior Account Manager Womenswear
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager Womenswear to join our team based in Amsterdam. As Junior Account Manager Womenswear, you will play a pivotal role to further grow the ØLÅF womenswear collection. You will actively drive the womenswear wholesale business by establishing and strengthening partnerships with all accounts and local heroes in The Netherlands. You will report directly to our Head of Sales.
You will be:
- Taking care of budgeting and reporting back to our Head of Sales.
- Building and maintaining strong long-term relationships with all accounts.
- Set up and manage showroom sales.
- Handling collection presentations and in-season store visits / trainings.
- Monitoring and analyzing sales data and use this to set up a market strategy.
- Realizing pre- and re-orders during the sales seasons.
- Supporting with visual merchandising to ensure perfect brand representation.
- Realizing feedback to the sales / merchandising teams.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience in Account Management within a premium womenswear brand.
- Are up to date about fashion trends in womenswear while having a keen sense of style and a deep passion for fashion.
- Are a strong communicator in both English and Dutch and are able to provide trainings to others.
- Are enthusiastic, well-organized, and have a service-minded as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
- Are willing to travel across the Netherlands.
- Embrace the opportunity to work in a small, dynamic business, collaborating closely with the founder and the entire team.
Still here? Great! We provide opportunities for professional growth in a fast-growing fashion brand. Additionally, you'll enjoy perks like daily nutritious meals, regular office socials (with natural wine!), and a budget to pick your favorite ØLÅF items.
If you want to apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to Bart, our Head of Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org).