We are looking for a Junior Merchandiser to join our team based in Amsterdam. As Junior Merchandiser, you will work closely with the Sales, Buying, Design and Product Development teams to ensure seamless product development and launches. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the right ØLÅF products are in the right store, at the right time, in the right quantities.
- Analyze sales data and customer feedback to fine-tune our range plans and product offerings.
- Assist in seasonal buying of the main collections and capsules, as well as creating and placing POs with our suppliers and vendors
- Forecast, monitor, and manage stock levels, making recommendations for reordering or discontinuing items as necessary.
- Assist in determining pricing strategies that strike the perfect balance between profitability and competitive market pricing.
- Collaborate closely with Design/Sales to guarantee timely deliveries, maintain quality standards, and uphold brand integrity.
- Create and maintain reports to track essential performance indicators related to merchandising and inventory management
- Stay updated on industry trends, customer behavior, and competitor brands to make well-informed decisions on product selection and pricing build up.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business, or a relevant field.
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Are a strong communicator in English and proficient at building effective working relationships,
- Have a keen sense of style and a deep passion for fashion, with strong commercial and data acumen
- Are enthusiastic, passionate, well-organized, and an exceptional team player.
- Embrace the opportunity to work in a small, dynamic business, collaborating closely with the founder and the entire team.
Still here? Great! We provide opportunities for professional growth in a fast-growing fashion brand. Additionally, you'll enjoy perks like daily nutritious meals, regular office socials (with natural wine!), and a budget to pick your favorite ØLÅF items.
If you want to apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to Mathijs (email@example.com).