Brand Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join our team based in Amsterdam. As Brand Marketing Manager, you will lead ØLÅF’s marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and drive sales through global marketing campaigns.
You are responsible for taking care of our small Marketing team, currently consisting of a Marketing Coordinator and Assistant Producer. You will work closely together with our Creative team as well as our Ecommerce and Sales teams. You will report directly to ØLÅF's Operations Director and will collaborate often with our Design Director as well as our Founder.
You will be:
- Working on a global marketing strategy for our brand, focusing on maintaining a strong position in our core market The Netherlands, as well as growing our global presence in (new) focus markets.
- Developing marketing campaigns and brand activations.
- Managing the execution of above and below the line communications (e.g., OOH, Print, PR, Social, Influencer Marketing), aligning with our Ecommerce Manager who takes care of performance marketing initiatives (e.g., Paid Social, Search, CRM).
- Supporting our Sales team in reaching sell-through goals at retail partners through B2B marketing campaigns.
- Leading collaborations with other inspiring brands that share our values.
- Setting up and tracking of marketing budgets, KPIs, planning, and processes.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our marketing efforts, seek new opportunities, and navigate challenges.
- Have a BSc degree in Marketing or another relevant field.
- Have 4+ years of experience in Marketing or Communications preferably in the fashion industry.
- Present a strong mix of creative/aesthetics with commercial/data acumen.
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills and are a good storyteller (in English).
- Are able to turn your own strategic plans into concrete actions, where you take the lead.
- Have a knack for multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time.
- Are someone who is ready to take a step up and have a lot more ownership/autonomy, while coaching and growing a small team.
- Are excited about working in a small, growing business, working closely with the founder and team.
Still with us? Nice. We offer you the chance to work at a fast-growing fashion brand and a lot of learning and development, including daily nutritious lunch/snacks, weekly office drinks (we serve natural wine!), and shopping budget to get your ØLÅF goods.
If you want to apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to Marijke (email@example.com).