PD job description
The Product Development team is key to the product creation process, combining expertise with passion to bring product to life. We are a small but dynamic and growing team with a great work ethic, together with strong team spirit that makes working at OLAF HUSSEIN as a Product Developer a unique experience.
We are seeking an individual who has experience as a Product Developer in the contemporary market and is keen to develop and progress their technical and professional skills.
- A key role that supports the Creative and Marketing team in all phases of our critical path to ensure the business hits key stage dates.
- Working cross-functionally with Designers and overseas production on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update product techpacks and Bill of Materials on our server.
- Deliver timely and clear feedback on the status of products to your managers.
- Have an awareness of competitor's product.
- Prepares and maintains seasonal project list and routine status reporting. Manages, plans, and tracks the development schedule of all products to ensure a timely completion following the predetermined product development calendar.
- To offer support in filing and keeping databases up to date.
- Attend cross-functional weekly meetings and fit sessions to support when needed.
- Clearly requesting and re-laying feedback to mills globally.
- Strong knowledge of spec feature, product costing, and size/fit/grading.
- A graduate, ideally with a degree in fashion / sportswear.
- Experience working for a contemporary, sportswear, or streetwear brand.
- Highly organized, inquisitive personality with an entrepreneurial spirit ready to be part of a growing company.
- Excellent time management and the ability to roll up your sleeves and participate in any task with a positive attitude is key to knowledge growth and the needs of the business.
- Must have a basic understanding of costing templates variables within manufacture.
- Able to think and act strategically with a professional attitude.
- Must have an excellent attention to detail and be proficient in using a Mac/Adobe suite.
- Solutions based mind set and flexible.
- Knowledge of construction suitability and costing consequences.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com