The Design team is key to the product creation process, combining expertise with passion to bring product to life. We are a small but dynamic and growing team with a great work ethic, together with strong team spirit that makes working at OLAF as a Design intern a unique experience.
- A relevant study within Fashion, Textile design and Product design.
- Enthusiastic, innovative, patient, and hardworking mentality.
- Independent, good time management skills.
- Competent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop.
- Organising fabric library /design racks.
- Make patterns and create samples.
- Creating sketches in Illustrator and updates.
- Attending fittings for notes and updates.
- Assisting during photoshoots and presentations.
- Creating mood boards, illustrations and technical drawings.
- Research into relevant themes for inspiration, concept, techniques.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com